Clear and Simple Stamps Party Hop

6.04.2012

Welcome to the final day as we wrap up our 'release in review' party with Clear and Simple Stamps! Today, the design team is focusing on party ensembles created with Collection 3 available in the shop. 


For my party, I went with a little housewarming set that is perfect for a gathering in a new home or simply to give to your houseguest staying over for the weekend. It's one of those heartwarming gifts that are my favorite to create.


I used the Hexagons Plus as the background for my card paired with soft and neutral patterned papers from Studio Calico. I embellished my card with gingham ribbon, a pearl stick pin and an old fashioned silver key.

For the focus, I trimmed some light blue felt with pinking shears and framed an adorable house from Triangle Trinkets. Oh! This has to be one of my favorites. I love the whimsical shapes in this set.


For my gift, I used the Party Favor 5 Gable Box decorated with a small tag from Trendy Tags. Inside the box, I fit a small wooden house that I dressed up. It's the perfect size to tuck away into the box for an added surprise. 


Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team created for their Collection 3 party. There are some amazing creations to be seen. Have a look...




Supplies Used for {Housewarming Party} Gift Set:





13 comments:

  1. This ensemble is GORGEOUS! You have such an eye for detail! So many cool elements and I just love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is absolutely music to my shabby-chic lovin' heart!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I just love that little house! What a great set you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kim! Love the soft colors with the blue here. And what a sweet little housewarming set. This is going to make someone so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kim! I struggle with making sets like this. You make it look so easy. Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card and gift set is adorable! I love the colors and all of the details you've included. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love the card and beautifully decorated box. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, Kim! This set is SO gorgeous! I could stare at this all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many gorgeous details in your gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet project! Especially love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing set! Your design is fabulous!
    Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Love all of the details, like the little key charm--everything's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete