Clear and Simple Stamps Review Day 3

6.03.2012

Welcome to the third day as we review the latest collection released last month at Clear and Simple Stamps. Today, we are focusing on alphabets and numbers.


With father's day just around the corner, I decided to create a card for dad. I gathered up some fun papers in masculine colors and stitched them onto white cardstock. 


I started stamping away using the flourish from Au Naturel Extras and added some orange stars from Stars Plus in the center. Then, I die cut the alphabet letters to spell "DAD" using the Uppercase die set and placed it in the center using foam tape for dimension. 


And for the finishing touch, I die cut a star using the Shapes: Stars Die/Stamps Combo and added some rustic twine, a button, and trinket pins. 

For more ideas on using the new alphabets and numbers from Clear and Simple Stamps, have a peek at what the rest of the design team came up with...then you can view the rest of Collection 3 right here.


Supplies Used for {DAD} Card:







3 comments:

  1. This. is. perfect. I love the combination of patterns and the embellishments! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Father's Day card! I love the use of the raw twine, starts and your stamping is impeccable. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete