Clear and Simple Stamps Review Day 4

6.03.2012

Welcome to day 4 as we review the latest collection released last month at Clear and Simple Stamps. Today, we are focusing on the sentiment and background sets that are available in the shop.


For my card, I layered up pretty pink cardstock and stamped the floral pattern in different shades of pink using the Flower Garden background set. 


For the center circle, I masked off an area for my sentiment using All Occasions 1 and repeated the background pattern onto the die cut circle. For fun, I used embroidery floss to outline the felt star and heart shapes using Natural and Pink felt from the shop. 


For more inspiration using the sentiments and background set, have a look at what the design team has for you on their blogs. You can also check out the rest of Collection 3 right here


Supplies Used for {Oh Happy Day} Card:







2 comments:

  1. How much do I love this??! The felt shapes+ stitching are AMAZING!! Beautiful card, Kim - you are on a roll, friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so adorable! I absolutely love the stitched felt you added to this!

    ReplyDelete