Sending Oodles Of...

6.30.2012

Summer is finally here and the weather has been gorgeous! I heard it's been hot in most parts of the country. But I can't complain with temperatures in the high 70s here. How lucky we are!

I've got a card to share with you today that I created with the new sketch over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. This time it's a sketch created by Teresa Kline. And if I do say so myself, I had a blast creating with it. I just love when cards come together in just a few minutes. This was one of those moments (although they don't come often). 


Some new goodies have been arriving in my mailbox. I have been trying to use them right when they arrive. Otherwise, they may end up sitting around...forgotten...lost in the clutter. 


I used the (new to me) London Market papers from Pink Paislee, some pretty ribbon from my shop, and rose bud flowers given to me as a gift from my sweet crafty friend Viola Mahr


And of course, I used some lovely stamps from Waltzingmouse, including the oval frames from Cameo Creations and a new sentiment from the Compact Sentiments Part 2 set. I just can't get enough of that font!

Ready to play along? Gather up your Waltzingmouse stamps and join us by playing along with the sketch this week. You can link up your creations on the sketch challenge blog.



Supplies Used for {Sending You Oodles} Card:

Paper: London Market - Pink Paiselee
Ribbon: Firefly Seam Binding

3 comments:

  1. Love those papers...almost got them the other day and didn't....yikes could kick myself!! Love this sentiment and those rosebuds are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful collection of embellishments on this card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and the embellishments are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete