Thinking of You | Waltzingmouse Sketch 101

6.09.2012

Hello friends! I've got something a little shabby for you today. I was in the mood for a warm and rich color palette today. So I gathered up some pretty papers, gorgeous peony ribbon and a paper doily to play along with the new card sketch at Waltzingmouse


I was so excited when my newest stamps arrived in the mail the other day. I used the new Compact Sentiments Part 2 for my sentiment and a fun label using Vintage Circles, Small. I just love the labels from Waltzingmouse. Since they are compatible with the Spellbinder dies, it sure is a breeze not to have to use scissors to cut anything out. Plus, I really like how clean they look. (Much better than I can ever do with scissors.)


To give my card that shabby look, I used my favorite ribbon and new Prima flowers. The soft colors are so pretty. Don't you just love them? 

Well, I have some more crafting to do today. So I shall part for now. But I do hope you will join us again for another sketch at the Waltzingmouse blog. 



Supplies Used for {Thinking of You} Card:


         
                                           
       
     
         
                                           
       
     
         
                                           
       
     
         
                                           
       
     
         
                                           
       
     
         
                                           
       
     
         
                                           
       




2 comments:

  1. Love the pinks and yellows!! I too adore all of Claire's spellbinders compatible sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Gotta tell you I adore this - the pink and yellow - that whispy ribbon with the roses sigh..... A feast for the eyes! You outdid yourself!

    ReplyDelete