Introducing Seaside Summer | Clear and Simple Stamps

7.05.2012

Ah, sweet summer! This week, Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing their newest Collection #4. And it's all about sweet celebrations. Perfect for fun in the summer sun (hey, that rhymes!).

Each day during the release week, new products will be available in the shop. So be sure to keep checking back each day so you don't miss a thing. 


Today, we are showcasing the new Seaside Summer series. I used it to create a girly gift set ensemble, including a card, gift bag, and matching tag. 


I started with the card. Adding lots of layers of papers, trim, and ribbon. I just couldn't resist that adorable little whale from the Seaside Sentiments 1 set and letting him ride those ocean waves. Not only is this whale my favorite little image, but I adore the font in this set. Talk about fun! It just made me want to use more of it.......so I did!


Yes, all because I wanted to use more of that font from this set, I decided to create a gift bag to go with my card. I used a glassine bag and decorated it with Wayfarer paper and some shabby fabric trim I stitched together.

Then, I stamped that quote and added some blue waves in the background to tie it all together. After I was done with the bag, I spotted another cute sentiment I just had to use from the new Beach Bum set...


...so I decided to create a matching tag. Can't you tell? I just adore this summer seaside collection. Especially the twist of summer by using some of my favorite pastel colors. It's one of those sets that made me all happy during the creative process. 

I can't wait to ink them up again!

Want to see more ideas and inspiration for the Seaside Summer collection? Check out what the design team and our special guests Ryann and Suzanne created for you! Then head to the Clear and Simple Stamps store to see the rest of the new products in the store. And there's more coming....stay tuned!

Ryann Salamon (Guest)



Supplies for {Seaside Summer} Gift Set:

13 comments:

  1. oh wow. A girly set? amazing! it's so completely soft and pretty, and I think I squealed a little when I saw it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your feminine take on these images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! So soft and pretty. Beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combine these pastel colors. I squealed a little too. Love the pin and banner on the card and the stitching is such a fab touch! Love this pretty ensemble. Great papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is so pretty!! I love the soft colors and the detail! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and such a great idea to use pastels and girly colours with a sea theme

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am over the moon (or should I say ocean) about this Kim!!!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DARLING designs, Kim!! Love the soft pastel colors for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, SO SO beautiful! I can't believe our stamps came from the same place! This is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim, I love the soft colors for a beach theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your girly little sea-inspired gift set. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project. I love the soft colors of it all.

    ReplyDelete