Summer Treats | Clear and Simple Stamps Collection 4

7.09.2012

I hope you all are enjoying the summer! We've had a wonderful summer so far and are getting ready for another gorgeous weekend of fun ahead of us. I'm thinking a summer bbq is in order. Complete with treats and yummy desserts too. Feeling in the festive mood, I decided on creating a little basket full of treats for summer using the newest collection at Clear and Simple Stamps.


For my summer treat basket, I used these really fun sized candy bags that are new in the CSS shop. You can buy these bags individually by size or in an assortment so you can have them all! That's just what I did - after all, what good is one size bag of candy when you can have more, right? 


To decorate these bags, I used the new Toppers Dies Combo set (which includes dies and stamps to frame the die cuts) and the Toppers Fillers set that coordinates with fun patterns. It was fun to mix and match the patterns in red and blue - the official colors for a good summer bbq. 

Notice the medallions? They were created with the Fence die from CSS. Just die cut the fence, fold it accordian style, and open to lay flat on a small cardstock circle. I added some ribbon, a star die cut, and finished with a little brad. 


Last, I filled the smallest sized candy bags with Jolly Ranchers and Gobstopers. I can already feel the cavities starting - lol!

To see more projects using the new Toppers and Favors available from Clear and Simple Stamps, hop on over and see what the design team is sharing. Then, head on over to the CSS shop because all the products are now available. 

But that's not all. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see that last reveal from the new collection. Ooh...it's going to be a good one! Until then...


Supplies Used for {Toppers Treats}:

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful color combo! Love the vintage feel and all the texture and layers you use. You always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Just utterly fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete