With Love | Waltzingmouse Sketch 105

7.07.2012

Before I get to today's blog post, I just wanted to say that I am loving summer! What a gorgeous time of year and with the most perfect weather too. We are heading down to spend the day at Sea World with the kiddos and family. I am also going to try to stop at my favorite little scrapbook store, Paper Tales. Such  sweet little shop. I only wish I lived closer so I could visit and play there everyday. 

Now on to today's post...and there is a new sketch to play along with at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Have some Waltzingmouse stamps? Come play along with us!


To follow the sketch, I really wanted to use the jar from Candy Jar Christmas Fillers. Even though this is a Christmas stamp set, the jar is perfect to use year round filled with all sorts of goodies. I decided to use the smallest heart found in the Sweethearts set. I stamped each with clear VersaMark ink and added soft pink dry embossing powder. Now isn't that sweet? 


Of course, I went with pretty Peony ribbon and embellished with a pearl trinket pin, flower, and button. 


I added some lace trim around the jar and a sweet little tag with another sentiment found in the Sweethearts set. I just love that gorgeous script font! Don't you? 

Hope you'll play along with the rest of the Mischief Makers this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. I always enjoy seeing the creations shared each week. 



Supplies Used for {With Love} Card:

6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Kim, I love e embossed sweet hearts, and the lace trim, sweet little tag and paper pieced jar, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me so happy that I ordered that candy jar. Love the gorgeous lace trim and your beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is soo beautiful! :) I am always inspired by your work. :) This is super, super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! So soft and pretty! Love the jar, lace, and tag is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! your card is just beautiful, Kim! Love this candy jar and all the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Kim! I love the embossed hearts in that jar!

    ReplyDelete