Back in the Saddle | Waltzingmouse Stamp Sketch 110

8.11.2012

Hi everyone! Is summer still in full swing where you are? I'm telling you...it's been crazy hot here this past week. And I could just about eat some ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner just to stay cool. Nothing wrong with that is there? 

I've been taking advantage of the cool evenings by getting some of my crafting done, including this card for the new sketch over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. 


I just love the Back in the Saddle stamp set and used it to create a little "pick me up and 'git along" kind of card. lol!

I guess it can be used as a get well card or just something to brighten someone's day.


And I just love how the sentiment is already framed with those pretty scrolling lines that Claire does so well in her stamps. 

Well, it's about as hot as can be here in my craft room. I'm going to go cool off now. Until next time...

P.S. I still have that mini album tutorial to post here very soon. I didn't forget (wink!).



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim - how much do I love that seam binding bow in particular!! Lovely idea for a 'pick me up' card. Love the frame just peeking out from behind the sentiment there too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous girly Back in the Saddle card!!! Love the bow and frame with ticket peeking out behind the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim - I think this is so stunning - that gorgeous bow, the scrolly stamp and the beautiful soft colors! So pretty - sure to brighten anyones day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I love the colours - earthy yet feminine. The bow is to die for !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used the gorgeous bow for a feminine touch. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete