Sweet Treats | Clear and Simple Stamps Release in Review

8.08.2012

Hi everyone! I'm back. Sharing another project created with the newest items released during the last month over at Clear and Simple Stamps. 

Did you know that there were over 75 new products added during the month of July? That's a whole lot of stamping. Be sure to check out all the new stuff for Collection 4 right here.

This week, the Clear and Simple Stamps team has been reviewing all the new products in the shop and today we are showcasing the theme of Sweet Treats. So many possibilities available for creating a sweet little treat, gifts, and projects all packaged up.

Let's take a look...


I just love sending treat bags. They are such a simple gift, perfect for a thank you gift, a party favor, or when you need a quick little gift but don't have time to run to the store. That's usually my excuse most of the time. Besides, it gives me plenty of reason to keep extra chocolate around the house. lol!

I just love these clear bags. They are the perfect size and have a flat bottom. Ideal for filling with all sorts of goodies. 

I trimmed some patterned paper to form the base of my treat bag and placed it inside. For the front, I used the Rag Doll House die and stamped a bakery from the Rag Doll House: Shop stamp set. Added a little paper piecing and foam dots to give the bakery some dimension. I love the small details like that. 


Inside the treat bag, I filled it with yummy Hershey's Chocolate Nuggets. Each piece was decorated using the Wrap-A-Round dies and stamped with the Wrap-A-Round stamp set. I just adore this set! So many ways to customize and color coordinate your treats for any occasion or gift. Think birthdays, showers, and the holidays. Wouldn't these be adorable for Halloween? Or filled in a Christmas stocking? Oh, I just can't wait to use these all year long.

I better buy more chocolate. Just to be prepared for all the crafting I plan on doing. You know, just in case. (wink!)

Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has created with the Sweet Treats theme...


Clear and Simple Stamps

Thanks for stopping buy!

Supplies Used for Sweet Treats:



3 comments:

  1. Adorable little goodie bag houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pin it - love this treat bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite literally yummy Kim!! I love this little pretty pink bakers shop and those wrap around dies are genius!!

    ReplyDelete