Catching Up

10.05.2012

Just a quick post to catch up on some cards that I created, but never posted on my blog. All were created for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog with a a Halloween spin.



For the card above, I used Halloween Party for the witch and stars, Midnight Feast for the sentiments, and Bitty Banners. And if you'll notice the witch. She was cut with my Cameo using the free cut file available in the Waltzingmouse shop. Gotta love free!


For this card, I used Peace and Plenty for the pumpkin, Very Vintage Labels No. 1 for the frame and No. 18 for the tag. The sentiment is from Frame It.


And last, I used Hocus Focus for this sparkling little Halloween card. I just love the witch silhouette with her pointy hat. 

Well, I will be back tomorrow with lots more to share. It's going to be a busy blog for sure!



2 comments:

  1. these are fabulous! i especially love that glitter frame! its lush and gorgeous. your style is always so brilliant! love love it... can you share what the pp are on the last card? dig the orange with the squiggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Kim! Fab work! Hugs

    ReplyDelete