Collection 5 Release Day #4 | Clear and Simple Stamps

10.12.2012

Welcome to Day 4 as the Clear and Simple Stamps team reveals even more products available during its Collection 5 release. 

Today, we are sharing projects created with the new collection of Rag Dolls. This sequel series has even more fun ways to dress up your Rag Dolls for the autumn months, including costumes and warm fall clothing. 

I have two projects to share today. Let's get started with the first...


I created a Halloween card and matching treat box using the new Rag Dolls House: Haunted and a new crayon box die called Party Favor 6.


This cardbase was created with the Rag Doll House Die and paper pieced with scrap papers. 


The inside is decorated with a sentiment and ghost from Rag Dolls House: Haunted. To make it fancy, I added the flourish swirls using the Cloudy Days Sentiments


I was so excited when I learned that this crayon box die would be available! Oh the possibilities! I turned mine into a treat box filled with Halloween candy. 


Next, is another addition to the Rag Dolls series with a pirate theme - introducing, Rag Dolls: Pirate


A small treat bag filled with candy. I just love that little flag! So cute! I paired up the images with Label Frames 1, a new label that coordinates with Labels 9 dies. 


Another treat box with a treasure map. 


And a close up of the card. Don't you just love his bandanna and eye patch? 

Want to see more of the new goodies available today? Check out more projects on the design team blogs and our special guest designer, Audrey...



Haunted House




Pirate Party




4 comments:

  1. AMAZING, once again. Love the pumpkin on her witch hat, all the wood prints on the haunted house and the inside swirl additions! All fab details! Then the pirate ensemble... get out! Love the colors, the map, everything! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh! I just love all of these fun pattern papers! And I didn't think I needed the pirate set but your cute little project sure has me rethinking that. I have really enjoyed all of your beautiful projects this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible! Love all the paper piecing on your Halloween ensemble. And the pirate set is just too cute--love the aged look of the treasure map.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute! All of them! That little treasure map is adorable!

    ReplyDelete