CSS Group Project | Treats

10.22.2012

There is just something so fun about giving gifts this time of year. I am especially fond of the small treats that come with candy inside. Maybe that's why Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to be crafty, make gifts, and give them away. It's always fun to see the reaction on the recipients face when they receive a little something sweet.

Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps team is sharing sweet treat projects for Halloween. Here I have a few treat bags that I've decorated and filled to the brim with candies!


With the help of the Party Favor dies at Clear and Simple Stamps, I was able to quickly produce these few treat bags. I started by die cutting the Party Favor bag and stamping each one with adorable images from Apothecary Holidays, Ragdolls Haunted House, and Perfect Harvest Too.


I added some papers from October Afternoon and a scallop detail using the Scallop Border dies. Then I tied it up with pretty tulle ribbons and a tagged sentiment. 

I filed each with with orange crinkled papers and lots and lots of candy. (Would anyone notice if I kept one for myself?)


And here is what they look like from the back. Aren't those stamps just the cutest? I especially love the happy ghosts and fat pumpkins. 

Now there is plenty more to see! Be sure to stop by the designer's blogs to see what other creative Halloween treat ideas they are sharing...






7 comments:

  1. so pretty, and halloween festive, all at the same time! I love how you used the spiderweb, ghost and pumpkin and made backgrounds out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the mix of patterned papers you chose and the tulle is such a fun addition. I would have never thought to use it for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I never think to stamp like that on the treat boxes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek, these are so adorable, Kim! Absolutely gorgeous little treat containers! I would totally be keeping one for myself! ;)
    Love, love, love how you used those adorable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo cute, Kim! I just love those little treat boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your treat bags, Kim! They are so cute! Have a great weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the treat bags...too cute ! Came to tell you how much I love your gorgeous card for WMS the one with the beautiful bow and large tag.......love it!

    ReplyDelete