For You | Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 118

10.06.2012

Back so soon? I told you the blog would get a little busy! I hope you don't mind. I'm back to share a card I created for the newest Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. This time, we are playing along with a sketch inspired by Sarah Martina


After playing along with so many fall themed colors, I decided on a soft pink color palette to change it up a bit. I used pretty papers from Prima, Oval Classic Frame stamp, and Cameo to Go. I just love that silhouette of the girl. So sweet!


For the tag, I used the small "for you" sentiment from the Jar Fillers Jam Packed set, and tied it up with soft pink Peony ribbon from my shop. I just love all the soft colors together. Definitely some of my favorites!


To play along in the challenge this week, gather up your Waltzingmouse stamps and link your project over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. See you there! 




4 comments:

  1. Kim this is totally, utterly GORGEOUs!! What a beautiful creation - I absolutely love the sweet cameo and the beautiful, soft colours.....and just look at the ribbon and pearl spray - YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and black!! Cameo looks fabulous on the doily!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Kim! Love how the black silhouette looks surrounded by those softer colors! Caught up on your other creations, too! Love all your Halloween goodies, and the little pin holder is just adorable! What a sweet idea with perfectly lovely execution!!

    ReplyDelete