New Simple Cuts at Clear and Simple Stamps

10.05.2012


It's World Card Making Day (WCMD) and at Clear and Simple Stamps we are celebrating with a mini-release!

What's one crafty tool that has made card making super fun? Coordinating dies, of course. We have received several requests to add coordinating dies for some of our popular, previously released stamp sets, and today we are happy to announce that our new Simple Cuts™ are here.

Introducing Simple Cuts for:

and On The Mend, which I am featuring below!


I am so happy for the new Simple Cuts dies that coordinate with the On The Mend stamp set! It's one of my favorite sets from Clear and Simple Stamps. I love that there are so many images to play with. And being a crafty girl...what better theme could a girl want? 

Today, I created a mini sewing kit using the new On The Mend Simple Cuts dies. I used the Mini Tri-Fold die to create a cover for my kit, then embellished it with pretty seam binding ribbon, a vintage button, a little sewing machine and twine. 


Inside, I added a dress form, more twine and pretty pearl stick pins onto Cream felt and crochet trim. This whole little gift just makes me smile. I can't wait to give this away someday. It would be such a lovely gift with some vintage sewing patterns used a wrapping paper. Oh, the possibilities!

Visit with Clear and Simple Stamps to see more inspiration with the newly released dies in celebration of today's World Card Making Day and check out what the rest of the design team has created on their blogs...


Be sure to stay tuned next week for the official Collection 5 Release kicking-off on October 10th!

2 comments: