Perfect Harvest Release Day 5 | Clear and Simple Stamps

10.13.2012

Welcome to Day #5 of the release week festivities at Clear and Simple Stamps! Today, the team is sharing projects created with the new sets in the Perfect Harvest series. This series packed full of fruits, veggies, all the produce you can think of! 


For my first project, I created a set of cards ready for just about any occasion. I knew I wanted to keep the center of attention on these sweet little fruit images. I gathered up some pretty pink papers and let the fruit take center stage. 
 

I used the new Perfect Harvest stamps and Mini Fruit dies and paired each card with a simple sentiment from previously released sets, Sweet ToothButterfly Garden 2 and Wrap-A-Round


For my second project, I created a hanging pin cushion and matching card in the theme of my most favorite fruit ever - strawberries! 


I just adore mason jars! I filled this jar with strawberries using Perfect Harvest and Well Preserved Mason Jars. The jar will be available tomorrow and just wait until you see this series of stamps and dies. My favorite, for sure! 


This strawberry pin cushion was created entirely from a new set of dies called Fruit Applique. There will be two sets of dies available and each contains several shaped fruits, such as an apple, pear, watermelon, citrus, and of course - the strawberry! 

To create the pin cushion, I die cut two pieces of fabric, stitched it together and filled the inside with stuffing. I added layers of trims and embellishments to dress it up. Now it's ready to be filled with decorative pins to be used in my craft room!

I hope you enjoyed my projects today created with the Perfect Harvest series. Be sure to hop on over and see what the rest of the CSS Design Team has created...

Thanks for joining in the Clear and Simple Stamps release day festivities with me!

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so sweet! And, I absolutely can't wait to see what you did with the jars ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trio of cards. They are so sweet and pretty! You made a pin cushion..... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet! I love the card set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your set of cards look adorable! The images work so nicely with the label and the layout is perfect for them too! Your other set is so sweet also! Love the embellished jar and the pretty pincushion! What a great post full of pretty inspiration! You've been busy, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete