Release Day 1 | Clear and Simple Stamps

10.09.2012

Are you ready? Its' time to showcase the new stamps releasing today and all week at Clear and Simple Stamps. And just as you might expect, it's another huge - wait, I didn't add enough emphasis - HUGE (that's better) collection!

I have a lot to share with you all today! So let's get started...


For my first project, I used a new collection called Fall Frenzy. This collection includes four different stamp sets and an impressive set of dies that includes 25 pieces (yes, 25!) perfect for the cool, crisp, autumn months ahead. 

Included are:

Fall Frenzy
Distressed Linen
Leaflets
Leaflets Dies
and Imprints 4 Impression Plate


I love the background technique on this card. You might want to click on the photo above to see the detail up close. I started this card by stamping the new "Distressed Linen" stamp and adding white embossing power directly onto watercolor paper. I then misted over the watercolor paper using green, blue, and a hint of yellow to resist against the embossing powder. 

The results in person are amazing!


As a matching gift to go with my card, I decorated a candle using pretty ribbons in fall colors and more of those beautiful leaves. 


The sentiment above is from a new set called "Cloudy Day Sentiments" - a super adorable set that needs it's own little introduction...

I am sure the designer of this set is super excited to see her idea come to life. 

Introducing...

Clouds (Dies/Stamps Combo)
Cloudy Days
Cloudy Day Sentiments
and Imprints 3 Impression Plate

a concept designed by Laurie Willison! (yeah! whoo-hoo!)


This collection includes stamps, dies and a two-sided impression plate. Since I already had my embossing powder out, I used it to add a little texture onto the clouds from "Cloudy Days." I just love the way the texture of embossing powder looks and feels. It gives it just that extra special detail! 


This little gift bag was created using the "Imprints 3" impression plate. I used white cardstock and added color by rubbing a soft blue ink pad over the impression. 


I decided to create another card in the same style. There are so many adorable sentiments in the "Cloudy Day Sentiments" set, I just couldn't help myself. I kept the layout the same. Only I switched the colors. 

Notice the background pattern? It's a new background set called "Comic Book."It will be available in just a few short days away. Wait until you see the whole collection!


Want to see more of the newest collections from Clear and Simple Stamps? Have a look at what the rest of the design team has created. 




Thanks for enjoying the first day of the release week festivities with us! 

9 comments:

  1. These projects are gorgeous! Love the clouds and sentiments. And your autumn card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kim! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so pretty! I love how everything you create is so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your projects are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Your creatiions are always so fun and fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't these just fantastic?! Wow, especially love those calming fall colors on the first project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are gorgeous Kim!!! I love how you used softer colors for the fall leaves- genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the emboss resist on the background of your fall card and the look of the comic book background on the cloud cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH SO PRETTY! And the stitching details on both cards is the BEST! Fabulous projects! I love that you used the superhero background with light ink to give it a totally different feel. (sky feel) I am so doing that!

    ReplyDelete