Release Day 2 | Clear and Simple Stamps

10.10.2012

Welcome to the 2nd day of introductions for the latest Collection 5 reveal at Clear and Simple Stamps. Today, we are sharing some of the new holiday items available in the shop today.
 
I chose Halloween as my holiday. I just love to decorate packages. And Halloween treat bags are the perfectly opportunity to do just that!



This new stamp set is a follow-up of a the previously released Apothecary Jars series. Introducing, Apothecary: Holidays and Sweet Sentiments: Holidays. These sets are filled with year-round images of holiday events, including Christmas, Easter, Saint Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day - you name it! And yes...Halloween too. These fillers are perfect for using inside the coordinating apothecary jars, on their own, or even inside the mason jars as I've done here.
 
To decorate my treat bags, I filled small glassine bags with chocolate candy and sealed them shut with the Toppers dies in spooky pattern papers, then dressed them up with pretty crinkle ribbons in coordinating Halloween colors. 



Just look at that cute spider hanging out inside the jar. 


And those bats....adorable!


How about some happy little ghosts?


I filled each mason jar with cobwebs, flying bats, and happy ghosts. Aren't they all just so adorable? I added just a light amount of coloring with Copics, then I tied the mason jars onto the ribbon with Black/White Baker's Twine.
 
For the finishing touch, I added a pennant onto each treat bag using the Favor Flags dies and stamp set, and added a fun sentiment using the new Sweet Sentiments: Holidays

Want to see more of the new goodies available today? Check out more projects on the design team blogs...
 

Thanks so much for joining me on the second day of the Collection 5 release festivities! 


6 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! I love the idea of using the jars as tags, and the little images look so sweet on them. I MUST get some jars!!! Thanks for the inspiration, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I just love that crinkled ribbon... adorable little packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning filled jars! Love the ribbon and banner flags! I've got to fill me some jars now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore these!! SO stinkin' cute!! Your style is gorgeous, Kim... I love that you made Halloween shabby-chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spooky filled mason jars! They make perfect tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! I have a jar stamp and lots of little spooky images to try. TFS

    ReplyDelete