Waltzingmouse Christmas | Sketch 120

10.20.2012

It's time for a new sketch over at Waltzingmouse! This time we are playing along with a sketch inspired by Clare Buswell


I was in the mood to use some of my Christmas Waltzingmouse stamps. Besides, you can never start to early getting your holiday cards ready, right? I used the Candy Jar Christmas Fillers and Compliments of the Season sets for this card. Of course, with a paper doily and pretty red ribbon. 

Totally simple to create but pretty with the red peppermints. Although now I'm in the mood for those cherry flavored candy sticks from See's Candy. I just love those! Ever had any? You must try them!


Ok, well I am getting ready for a visit from my mom today. She wanted to spend the day with me in the craft room and I thought that was the best idea ever! I hope you will join us over at Waltzingmouse this week to play along with the sketch. I love seeing all of your cards. Such great ideas you all have!

Well, I will be back soon with some more fun things. I think it might be time for a little giveaway (hint*hint). Keep watching! 







8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kim! Love the jar full of candy canes, the lace, the doily and the stunning bow!! Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I love everything about this sweet card...the colors, the doily, the sweet trim...and the candy...such a cute image! And you've turned it into such a festive and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doily and candy jar with lace trim!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that little candy jar and I think that lace trim under the lid is so smart! I never would have thought of that one...great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, this needs to be in a magazine, Kim! How absolutely beautiful! Love the candy jar. The lace edging on the lid is so pretty. And I adore the fancy sentiment font and that gorgeous big bow! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, this is adorable! Great image, and your ribbon treatment is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is the most beautiful card! I just love the way you added the trim to the candy jar lid! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I agree with Audrey - it should be in a magazine!!!!!!! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete