Well Preserved | Clear and Simple Stamps

10.14.2012

Welcome back to another release day at Clear and Simple Stamps! Today, we are sharing projects created with the new Well Preserved series of stamps and dies. I must say...this series is one of my favorites! Full of a variety of mason jars, canning jars, with lids, handles, and fillers. I am loving it all!

I have a few projects to share with you today. So let's get started...


I am sure you know that I love creating Halloween cards. I enjoy the spooky cute style. I used the adorable stamp and die mason jar from Well Preserved Jars: Medium and filled it with the cute pumpkin from Perfect Harvest Too.


I layered the jar onto the Shapes: Rounded Squares Combo stamps and dies set, which comes with 7 different sized squares with rounded corners. The sentiment on my banner is from Triangle Trinkets - don't you just love that font? 


My next card features the mason jar from Well Preserved Jars: Small and the pretty hydrangea flower from Well Preserved Jars: Extras. This set is perfect for all the extra little details you can add to your jars, like handles, flowers, and labels.


The mason jars each come with there own filler stamp too. That way you can add a splash of color to your jar without having to color it in. To create the look, just add ink to your stamp and ink off once onto scratch paper first before applying to your image. That way, the ink is soft transparent color. 


For my last project, I created a holiday card and gable box. This time, I used the Well Preserved Jars: Large and added little peppermint candies inside from the Sweet Tooth set. 


The gable box is one of my favorite dies from CSS - Party Favor 5. It's the perfect size to fill with sweet treats.


Thanks for joining me in the release day festivities!

Be sure to check out more projects using the new Well Preserved series being released today at Clear and Simple Stamps. The design team has been busy creating some amazing projects you won't want to miss.



5 comments:

  1. OMG, Kim! So many cute projects! Love them all. You have a gift for layering! I pinned the darling peppermint jar with the adorable green lid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! That Halloween card is amazing! Love the pumpkin in the jar! I love the flowers in the second and the last project is adorable! I love that box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable, but I especially love the pumpkin jar! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ar all really sweet! I especially like the one with the hydrangea. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so lovely! I just love mason jars! Thanks for so much gorgeous inspiration on your blog!

    ReplyDelete