Card Recipe | Clear and Simple Stamps

11.26.2012

Hi everyone! Today, I am sharing a group project for Clear and Simple Stamps. We were tasked with creating a card using the following recipe:
  • 1 Button
  • 1 Image
  • 2 Dies
  • 1 Sentiment

What fun! I love a good "recipe" challenge. Here's what I came up with...


These thank you cards are perfect for the season. I love using warm colors this time of year when the weather is changing. 


I used a single button on each card from the CSS Designer Mix bag of buttons. Such a great variety of colors to choose from. They are perfect since buttons are my go-to embellishment. 


For the single image, I chose the large acorn from Rag Dolls Scene 1. This is such a great stamp set even if you don't own any of the Rag Dolls collection. 


For the two dies, I used the Well Preserved Jars: Large die and felt leaves cut from the Leaflets dies - both are my favorite sets from the latest release. I will use these over and over, for sure! Last, I chose a pretty script sentiment from Well Preserved.

And that completes the recipe!

There's still more to see. Be sure to visit the participating designers and check out their card recipes too!


4 comments:

  1. so pretty! hope you're feeling all better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Kim! I love how you put that giant acorn in the jar- sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete