Catching Up & Waltzingmouse

11.17.2012

It's been a while since I've shared my Waltzingmouse projects with you. And today, I have quite the collection of cards to share with you from the past sketch challenges. Since I've been under the weather for weeks now, I haven't been able to share and catch up with everyone as much I like to. Hopefully, I will recover soon. 

So let's get started on a few of the cards I've made...


This first card was created with Thanksgiving in mind and was created for today's new sketch over at the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge blog. Don't know about you, but I am ready for some pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving!


This next card was created for last week's sketch. I used a vintage post card image and seasonal embellishments to create a cozy Christmas card with lots of layers. 


Keeping with the traditional colors of red and green for Christmas, I created this holiday card using the new Opera Tags stamps and dies from Waltzingmouse. 


And not sure how this pink card came up on the color palette, but sometimes a girl just needs to use pink! I actually created this card using my iPad while on Facetime with my sister. She helped me add all the embellishments and I showed her my progress while chatting the night away. 

And now I'm getting ready for a nice, hot bowl of chicken noodle soup. I've been under the weather for some time now and I need all the comfort food I can get. 

I'll be back just as soon as I can!







4 comments:

  1. Glad you worked some sister time in there! (sounds like fun!) Sorry you're not feeling well! I had it bad there for a while, too! Your' cards have not suffered, though...they are just as beautiful as ever! Feel better soon...the holidays are coming...we don't want you down for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I'm very sorry to hear that you've been feeling unwell, hope you feel better soon;) Your cards are ALL beautiful, and how lovely to share your creative process with your sister. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving - enjoy your pumpkin pie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards...I always admire your pretty, fluffy bows. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! Each card is prettier than the last! Absolutely stunningly gorgeous, Kim. But then, I never see anything less from you. :o)

    ReplyDelete