New CSS Colors & Gift Exchange

11.12.2012

I am so excited to share the news today about the new colors available from Clear and Simple Stamps! Here is a message directly from CSS about their new color line up:
Clear and Simple Stamps has made the choice to "go green" and revitalize the CSS current color line. You will see a few new colors and some vintage colors no longer being offered, in an effort to provide product made from renewable contents. All of the color coordinated products are made in the USA. The paper comes from mills that practice responsible, sustainable forestry while manufacturing the highest quality paper products on the market. These mills are powered by renewable energy sources, and our paper products are made of 100% recycled content with 30% PCW (post-consumer waste). We are very pleased to announce our commitment to incorporate environmental practices into our daily crafting.

This means a whole new product line up featuring new colored cardstock, coordinating ink, envelopes and liners, and gift wrap! Check out the new colors by clicking on the pdf color chart above. 

Today, each of the designers are using the new colors for a gift exchange. For my color, I chose to work with Coral Necklace. I just love shades of pink and I wanted to create a pretty Christmas gift using non-traditional colors. Coral Necklace is perfect for that task!


To create this package, I first measured and cut my gift wrap. Then I stamped the large polka dots from Circles Plus using Dare to Be a Diva Red ink. I love this hybrid ink because it dries instantly and you can easily stamp your background images without having to wait for drying time. 


I also dressed up my package using pretty vintage millinery flowers, baker's twine, and a glittery snowflake. 


The envelope was decorated using the same stamps and ink to coordinate with the gift. I added softness with Natural Felt, pretty trims, and Kraft Like a Rockstar Green cardstock. 


I giggle to myself at the irony of my tag. "Do Not Open Until Christmas" is a direction I do not follow well in my house. I just can't help it! How about you?


To see more of the new colors and gift packaging ideas, be sure to see the rest of the design team blogs...



7 comments:

  1. Wowza, those are perfect polka dots! What a lovely ensemble! I have to get this color now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polka dotted wrapping paper! Such a beautiful ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polka dots are adorable Kim!!! Love this sweet gift & card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everything you do is pure magic... this is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was hard for me not to pick this color! I love your whole ensemble- so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That package is so beautifully wrapped--it's almost too pretty to unwrap! Love how the dots look stamped tone on tone on the wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete