The Craft's Meow Release Blog Hop

11.30.2012

The Craft's Meow

Welcome to The Craft's Meow new release blog hop! Today we are showcasing the new stamp sets available and today, it's your chance to win all four stamp sets! Yeah!

You should have arrived here from Karen's blog. If not, head on over to The Craft's Meow so you can start your hop at the beginning. 


For my card, I used two of my favorite sets from the new release. Valentine Wishes is a darling set that's perfect for a sweet little girl. It is perfect for Valentine's Day, a birthday, or just to send a little love. 

Stitched Sentiment Two is an all occasion set full of lovely sentiments that can be used year-round. And the stitched font style is lovely too. Win-win!

But the best part of all? 

Stitched Sentiments Two can be yours FREE with a minimum purchase of $50 at The Craft's Meow. What a great deal!


But wouldn't you rather have ALL four stamp sets for free? Continue along the hop and leave a comment on each blog to be entered to win the whole release! The deadline to complete the hop is Sunday, December 2 at 9:00 PST.

So let's get hopping! Your next stop on the blog hop is Lin Brandyberry.


P.S.  
A special thank you to Lisa and Julie at The Craft's Meow for inviting me to be the November guest designer. It's been so much fun and such a privilege. 

29 comments:

  1. Love your card, Kim! That little girl is so sweet, and you've surrounded her with such lovely elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love her cute little jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and card! Great design and paper/color choices. I've really enjoyed your guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card. The layers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card--I like all the button embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, it made me smile. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and I just love the soft colors you used! So glad you could design with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet and pretty card. Those heart shaped balloons are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this adorable card, from the heart balloons to her jeans, it's too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card, love the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, love your colors & layers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your colors and that ticket background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card...love your petty colors and embellisments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty...love how you paper pieced the image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! I love your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!! I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL CARD!! THANKS so much for sharing it with us and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cutie. Love that stamp.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful card - love all the layers and the colors are soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE you crinkle ribbon flower!
    The VALENTINE WISHES and Stitched Sentiments are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is so cute! I love the frame and her heart ballons.

    I hope you have a fabulous day!

    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  23. So thoughtfully put together. Just lovely! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete