The Craft's Meow Release Preview | Zoom Goes My Heart

11.29.2012

Well hello there! I hope you've been enjoying the previews so far of the new release at The Craft's Meow. I know I've been enjoying my time creating with all of the new sets. Still feeling honored that I am guest designing along with the rest of the amazing design team this month. 

Today, we are sharing more samples created with a new set at The Craft's Meow called, Zoom Goes My Heart. And it's such a charming set. 


I "ran" with the idea of this card from the fun sentiments of this stamp set (pun intended). I found a perfect flash card in my stash that paired together perfectly with this set to create a vintage-style Valentine's Day card. Don't you just love the pairing?


I especially love the sentiments. Just like those vintage Valentine's Day cards you used to pass around in school, "you make my heart race, Valentine" is just too adorable not to pass up. And look! I even found a small spinner to place on the speedometer. I love it when it all falls into place like that. 


To see more samples from the design team using the new set, Zoom Goes My Heart, head on over to The Craft's Meow blog. 

We will be back tomorrow with more projects and a blog hop party! There will be a big prize, for sure! I know you won't want to miss it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the journaling sentiment! And the speedometer is a wonderful addition to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journaling card is thee perfect addition! Great card.

    ReplyDelete