The Craft's Meow Release Preview | Valentine Wishes

11.26.2012



I am so excited to be guest designing for The Craft's Meow during the November release previews, which starts today! With so many amazing stamp sets in Lisa's store, it really is a treat for me to be their guest this month. 

Today, the design team and I are showcasing the new and adorable Valentine Wishes stamp set. Full of charming character illustrations and sweet sentiments, I am loving this new set!


I chose to work with this adorable image of the little girl hugging a big, puffy heart. I paper pieced her dress and colored her with Copic markers to coordinate with my papers. There is just something so fun about paper piecing - I suppose it reminds me of playing with paper dolls. It takes me back to those days when my imagination was free to run wild. 


For more detail, I stamped three of the hearts from the Valentine Wishes set in a soft pink color. Then, I added "Hugs & Kisses" to complete the card. I love the over-sized letters and the ampersand. Too fun!

I will share more previews with you tomorrow, but in the meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Craft's Meow blog to see more samples from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

And a special thank you to The Craft's Meow team!



3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely, happy card, Kim! Beautiful colors and design. The paper piercing on the little girl is perfect!

    ReplyDelete