The Craft's Meow Release Preview | Stitched Sentiments Two

11.27.2012



Welcome to the second day of previews for the newest release at The Craft's Meow. Thanks for joining me as I continue to join share projects as the guest designer for the month. I am having so much fun sharing the new stamps with you!

Today, we are showcasing a new set called Stitched Sentiments Two. This set will be available in the shop for purchase, but it's yours for FREE when you spend $50 at The Craft's Meow! Full of year-round sentiments, it's perfect for so many occasions. And free? What a great deal!


I chose to work with a holiday sentiment, "Merry & Bright." With the holidays here, it was calling my name. I used a simple layout by placing a paper doily as the center piece and used pretty floral picks in a vibrant cranberry color. 


I popped a clear jewel in the center of my ribbon. To match the jewel with the floral pick, I colored it with a Copic marker. Keeping a stash of clear jewels is perfect for when you need a custom color - just dab with a coordinating marker and you're good to go!

Now the fun keeps going with more previews from the design team. Head on over to The Craft's Meow blog to see more lovely projects using Stitched Sentiments Two

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kim...love the colors on this one! These sentiments look really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kim~beautiful berries and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and one-of-a-kind, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card, Kim--lovely layering. The cranberry color against the white doily is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color combination and i love that you take the risk to add a christmas color not usually use

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the doily and those poinsettias. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, Beautiful card! I love the simple layout and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete