Winter Wishes | Waltzingmouse 125

11.25.2012

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend and a happy Thanksgiving with your family. I am still on the road to recovery after being under the weather for what's felt like an eternity. But the good news is that I can finally get through a full day without needing a 6-hour nap. lol!


Today, I am sharing a seasonal card that I created for the new sketch over at Waltzingmouse. With winter still warm in California, the stamped sentiment, "Warm Winter Wishes," says it all! 

I used Faux Fun Circles and Say It Loud - Winter Holiday, with pretty holiday papers from Simple Stories. This sketch was inspired by Jean Martin and is full of possibilities. Be sure to stop by the Waltzingmouse Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the Mischief Makers and to play along!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, Kim! Love the papers and the gorgeous bow! Hugs

    ReplyDelete