Customer Appreciation Month | Joy Limited Edition

12.03.2012

December is Customer Appreciation Month at Clear and Simple Stamps. During this month, all CSS online customers will receive a handmade card and a sentiment stamp set. 

Joy: Limited Edition is not for sale, but is a gift to each customer (in varying intervals) as a token of appreciation from CSS. Be sure to stop by the Clear and Simple Stamps blog for information on how to receive this limited stamp set.


Today, the design team is sharing projects created with the Joy: Limited Edition stamp set. I used this set to create a holiday card and a matching Christmas ornament.


For the card, I stamped "Joy to the World" and softened it with a white lace doily, trim, a flower, and a glittery snowflake. I tried to keep a soft and peaceful color palette to give it the feeling of a winter wonderland. Can't you just hear the snow falling? 


Now here is the fun part...a Christmas ornament or tabletop decoration created from a wooden spool. I have lots of these spools in my studio. Thought they would be perfect to use as small gifts or on the table as a place setting. I used the Favor Flags dies to cut the banner shape and stamped, "It's the Season of Joy." 

Now we just need to put up our Christmas tree and the holidays will officially be here!


There's plenty more to see. Be sure to stop by the design team blogs to see more projects using the Joy: Limited Edition stamp set. And check out the details on the CSS blog to find out how to make this set your very own!


5 comments:

  1. I love the ornament - it's so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites! I LOVE softer colors and this nails it. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty- I had to enlarge the photos to fully appreciate all the details. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornament is just gorgeous Kim!! What a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete