Make It Sparkle | Clear and Simple Stamps

12.17.2012

Today, I am sharing a project I created for the Clear and Simple Stamps group project. Our theme is "Make It Sparkle." During this time of year, I love putting out my vintage, mercury glass Christmas ornaments on our tree. The way the lights reflect off the glass just makes my heart happy. 

I had this idea in mind for creating a row of Christmas trees and having them sparkle and shine - just like our Christmas tree. 


To create the trees, I used the polka dot triangle from Triangle Trinkets. I stamped three sections ombre-style, transitioning from light to dark pink. Next, I added a generous amount of course white glitter and some liquid pearls. 


To keep this card simple and easy to mass produce for the holidays, I chose washi tape versus having to trim any pattern paper. And a happy holiday sentiment from the Limited Edition: Joy stamp set, makes it festive and fun. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project! To see more projects and ideas for cards that "sparkle," be sure to check out the rest of the design team's blogs...




6 comments:

  1. I love this with all my glitter loving heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is so very pretty! I really love it! I can't wait for my next lesson from you! A Very Merry Christmas! Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, great design! Found you through Wida's interview of Elena ... a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Kim! I wish you all the best for 2013! Your card is gorgeous! Love the pink trees! Fab! Hugs

    ReplyDelete