Season's Greetings

12.08.2012

Today, I am sharing a card for the new Waltzingmouse sketch. It's a quick holiday card that can easily be mass produced for holiday card distribution. Especially since Claire, at Waltzingmouse, has provided a free svg cut for the Festive Foliage set. Isn't that awesome? You can download the Festive Foliage Cut Bundle from the Waltzingmouse shop. 


I used filled the svg cuts onto a sheet of paper and saved the extras to be used later. It was so simple to stamp directly onto the cuts and have that nice finished edge without having to use my scissors. 

By using washi tape and scrap paper, it was simple to add the pine sprig and cones onto the card quickly. All it needed was a bit of trim and twine. Done!

Of course, I had to dress it up a little by adding a single zig-zag stitch across the bottom of my card. I love the touchability it adds.


To play along in the sketch challenge, head on over to the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge and be inspired with the rest of the Mischief Maker projects. Have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I do like the refined feel you have acheived using the pretty nuetral colour scheme. Pretty lace and washi tape

    ReplyDelete