Airmail | CSS Release Day

1.19.2013

Oh how I adore vintage greeting cards and post cards. Especially anything with pretty florals. With a new release over at Clear and Simple Stamps, I took inspiration from vintage post cards using the new Airmail stamp set, Notebook Border die, and Tiny Envie + Note die


Starting with vintage font, I used the Alpha Block II letters to create the post card and set my theme. I die cut the top using the Notebook Border die and stamped the outline from the Airmail set. I am loving all the accent stamps, especially the diagonal striped border. 


The Tiny Envie + Note die is a two piece set. I just love the small size - it's perfect as an embellishment of its own for your cards or to send with a little note inside. I can't wait to use this envie set for my kiddos lunches. 


Airmail also includes fun backgrounds and borders, like the grid background and arrows I've used for my treat bag below. Perfect for every occasion, this set will get a lot of use in my house, for sure.


There are so many clever ideas that the Design Team has created for you too! Be sure to have a look...

5 comments:

  1. while the rest of us are stamping the airmail strip in red, you prettied it up so much by stamping it in soft shades - it's amazing. I'm always floored by your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little gift set is amazingly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS set, Kim! Such pretty colors and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely.. And I love the way you seamlessly incorporated the different products being released today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty ensemble... I love every little detail. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete