CSS Release Day | Background and Borders

1.11.2013

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp. Can you just hear the crickets chirping on my blog? I had no idea I would be away for so long. But after a much needed vacation, I am back in the craft studio with lots of new projects to share.

And today, it's Release Day at Clear and Simple Stamps! I am joining up with the design team to share projects using the newest products available in the shop.


For my card and gift box, I've used two new sets - Medallions 1 and Medallions 2. Both are full of lovely shapes with damask, floral, and flourishing patterns. 


I stamped layers of medallions as my background using a variety of bright pink and purple inks from Clear and Simple Stamps. For the center of my card, I chose sentiments from All Occasions 2 - one of my favorite sentiment stamp sets.


And what card isn't complete without a small gift to accompany? I used the Party Favor 2 die to create this box. It's just the perfect size to fill with candy, cookies, or jewelry. To finish this box, I topped it off with the new Mini Label Tags die, a pretty flower and twine. 

Well that's my project for today! Be sure to see even more projects from the design team and the CSS blog. 

6 comments:

  1. what an elegant ensemble. So pretty! That little box is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous emsemble! I adore this color combination! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kim this is just so gorgeous! BEAUTIFUL colour combo and i love the lace trim on the card and stunning flower on the box. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunning gift set, Kim! Way to rock those medallion stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me which set the enjoy sentiment and frame came from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete