Love Notes

1.28.2013

They say the best things come in small packages. Well that's how I feel about small paper packages tied up with string. 



Today, I am teaming up with the Clear and Simple Stamps design team for another Group Project. I wanted to share these adorably sweet and small love notes featuring the new Mini Tri-Fold 2 die. I am so excited about this die. It's the perfect size for gift cards, but even better because it includes a second, small die to create a little note that fits inside.


For my daughter, I created a set of Valentine's Day notes featuring images and sentiments from Across the Miles. I thought it would be sweet for her to give these to her friends. Since she is always asking me to make birthday cards for her friends - why not Valentine's Day too? 


To seal the envelopes, I added decorative brads and tied them up in pretty twine. And of course, my favorite...pretty paper doilies. 


For more Love Notes creations and inspiration, have a look at the design team projects...



Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. Swoon! Seriously, i wish we could craft together! I love this set so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfection!! Love the colors and the design... just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over how sweet these are!

    ReplyDelete