A Sweet Celebration | Party Hop

2.08.2013

Ooh, something sweet! And I am all about something sweet every now and then. Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps is party hopping. And I am here to share a sweet party treat with you.


Now you can't start the party without some invites. These were created from the Rag Dolls House die and a little paper piecing. 


And the new Mini Tri-Fold 2 die is the perfect size for a small party favor.


After I write this blog post, I am going to dive my fork into one of these chocolate bundt cakes...yum! 


Decorated with mini pennants from the Favor Flags dies and embossed with a woodgrain heart.


And for a closer look at the party favor, you can really see the detail of the embossed Doily stamp. Inside, a small treat tucks away neatly...ready to be enjoyed. 


Now go have a look at the awesome parties from the rest of the design team and our amazing guest, JJ Bolton...

Thanks for stopping by the party!







Stamps: Doily | Party Elements: Celebration | Hearts Plus | Love Cupid
Dies: Rag Dolls House | Mini Tri-Fold 2


7 comments:

  1. be still, my doily-lovin' heart. Those mini bundts with their tiny mini banners are my absolute fave. You will be seeing a version at my next party.... can't help it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is all making me drool Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft and dreamy colors you chose! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper piecing on the invitation! And, those mini banners on each individual cake are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete