Release in Review | Sending My Love

2.06.2013

Today, I am here to revisit the new Airmail stamp, Notebook Edge die and Tiny Note + Envie dies from Clear and Simple Stamps. And can I just say...I think they are adorable! Such a great set to use year-round. 


Since it's not too late for Valentine's Day, I decided to create a card and matching treat bag. Because who doesn't enjoy a little something sweet to eat? 

I created a notebook page using the Notebook Edge border die and created lined paper using the Airmail stamp set. 


I used pale blue vellum to die cut the tiny envelope. I just love the transparency. Then, I added texture by die cutting two hearts from the Shapes: Hearts dies and a fun flair button from my shop.


And the Party Favor 1 die is just one of my favorites. Maybe because it's so easy to assemble. After all, it only needs a single cut through the die cutting machine and uses a single piece of adhesive making it so easy to mass produce. 

There's lots more inspiration to see. Have a look at what the design team is sharing today...




4 comments:

  1. So cute I cannot get enough of the vday projects this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love this! the bigger heart, and then the smaller one in the envie- adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the look of the mini envelope die cut from vellum.

    ReplyDelete