Shades of Mardi Gras

2.11.2013

Happy Mardi Gras Tuesday! And a happy one to you! When I think of Mardi Gras, the bright colors and sparkling lights of the celebration come to mind first.


Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps design team is sharing projects created with a Mardi Gras color theme of purple, yellow, and green.

Using CSS ink in Golden Tiara, I stamped a row of flowers across the top and bottom using the new Medallions 1 stamp set. 


I altered the chipboard frame by sponging on CSS' Purplicious ink. This is such a rich and vibrant color - I love it! Of course, I had to add a pretty flower and velvety soft leaves. The texture is too irresistible not to touch.

For more inspiring ideas on the shades of Mardi Gras, have a look at the amazing projects from the design team...



1 comment:

  1. This is so cut, and very pretty :) I love the colours! Followed your blog xx

    ReplyDelete