Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz

2.28.2013

Are you ready for a little blog hopping? Or "blog waltzing" as we like to call it? Today, the Waltzingmouse Stamps designers are sharing projects using their all-time favorite stamps from the shop.

Now (obviously) I had a difficult time choosing just one set as my favorite. Don't we love them all? After much thought and sorting out my stamps by process of elimination, I decided that Camellia is my favorite stamp set (it's also one of my favorite flowers). I just love the large flower blossoms and the beautiful fonts. So irresistible!


And using this stamp set couldn't get any easier with the digital cut files available. To save time, I always cut as many images as I can fit onto a page with my Cameo and save the extra pieces to use later. 


Notice the clean cut edges? I could never cut that perfectly with my scissors (lol!). But the recipient of this card doesn't need to know that I have a Cameo as my secret weapon. 


And don't you just love the font? The shadow effect reminds me of chalkboard art that is so trendy right now. The typography from the Camellia stamp set is definitely another reason I chose it as my all-time favorite!

Now don't stop here..."waltz" on over to the rest of the design team blogs and learn what their favorite Waltzingmouse stamp sets are...


16 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kim! I am saving my crafty pennies for a Cameo...after seeing your beautiful Camellia card, I am thinking that I should ask the neighbors if I can shovel their driveways for extra cash LOL! So happy that we are all one big DT now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kim, the tones are just gorgeous, and the doilies pair so nicely with your favourite little dancing rodent stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Kim! Congratulations on joining the DT at Waltzingmouse Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the WMS DT - what a dream job! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful layered camellia Kim! love the coloring and pairing it with the pretty doily! Welcome to the WMS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! This is so pretty! I love the soft colors and that camellia is gorgeous! You made your fave set shine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Kim and a big congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful camellia. Love the colors, layout and doily! TFS, Welcome to WMS DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - love the soft pink camellia and those fab doilies. Congratulations too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, Kim!!! And I love the pretty background you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being part of the WMS DT! Your card is just lovely. The colors are so soft and pretty and I love the pink doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card. Welcome to Waltzingmouse. I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! i guess right now, this is my favorite! Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the team! We'll have fun seeing your creations each month! And beautiful card: That camilla set is beautiful, and it needs to be re-added to my wish list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!!
    Love the softness you gave to this beautiful set!
    And i do the same thing...
    cut an entire sheet and save the rest! :)
    So happy to be a part of this amazing team with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! The doily in the soft color is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete