A Fun New Adventure...

3.09.2013

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! Today, I wanted to let you all in on a new adventure that I am starting...


I will be joining the design team over at Precious Remembrance and I am super excited! Since the first day I heard of Dyane's stamps, I have been a huge fan, purchasing every-single-stamp-set. So you can imagine my excitement when I received the invitation from Dyane to join her design team. And I think she has some of the best on her team...


...these ladies are amazing!

Also joining the team is the super awesome, Lisa Elton! I just adore her creations and can't wait to get to know her more. Please stop by her blog and give her a big welcome.


Dyane sent over some new stamps my way, including a new stamp set that will be revealed on March 13 at the Precious Remembrance blog. I can't wait for you to see how adorable it is!

For my projects today, all of the images came from the super cute stamp set called, Thanks


Isn't that crossword just adorable? I used a masking technique to shade around the letters and added a small clip as a fun embellishment. To complete the card, I also stamped "thanks" across the bottom. I just love the dashed line with the little heart and x at either end. It's those extra details that I adore with each of Dyane's stamp sets.


My next card also uses images from the Thanks stamp set, but I mixed in the small pink hearts from the Calendar stamp set too. If you haven't checked out the Calendar stamp set yet, you must! I have used this set so many times in my Project Life album and many, many birthday cards. It's the handwritten font that has me completely in love. And yes, the font is Dyane's own handwriting!


Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my news with you. I hope you'll take a moment to see all the adorable stamps at the Precious Remembrance shop. Also, remember to check back on the Precious Remembrance blog March 13 when the new stamp set is revealed.

Have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! We've had a busy day (warmer weather will do that to you!)and I was just popping in to say hello! I look forward to our new adventure together along with the rest of the DT girls. Your cards are simply delightful, lots of sweet layers and elements! Enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These card are gorgeous! In special the second one! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so, so happy to see your name in an email I got awhile back!!! What a delight to create with you! (Now, don't make me look bad!!!;) These are both BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out about their products today! It was so cool to see you over there as one of their newest DT members. Congrats to ya Kim. Love your cards...especially the one with the clip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kim! Your cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Kim. Congrats on joining the Precious Remembrance DT...I LOVE their stamps!

    ReplyDelete