For Dad. | Precious Remembrance Stamps

3.26.2013

Today, I'm blogging over at the Precious Remembrance blog today. Talking about masculine cards. Yes, those kind of cards that make you stop to think, well how am I going to create a dude card when I want to add flowers and ribbon. Is it just me? 


After getting over the idea of not using flowers, I created this card for dad using the adorable new stamp set from Precious Remembrance - Mom & Dad. The soothing color palette makes me happy.


The variety of words and fonts in this stamp set has me loving every last detail. Especially the polka-dot heart used in the above "Love U" sentiment. 


But the funnest part? Those adorable "dad" glasses covered up with a layer of Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. It's similar to Glossy Accents that adds just the right amount of reflection to the lenses. 

You can read all about my process for conquering the masculine card over at the Precious Remembrance blog today. 

I'd love to hear your process for creating masculine cards. Let me know in the comments.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT card Kim! Love the way your colors and patterns bring in a warm cozy feeling and soft texture! The arrows in the background are FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable "dude" card. Love those glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete