Something New at Precious Remembrance

3.12.2013

Today, I am so excited to share the new stamp set available at the Precious Remembrance shop! As I've mentioned before, I am smitten by all of the stamp sets in the PR shop, but I am just as smitten with the newest additon! Yes, it's as adorably sweet as ever can be!

Introducing...Mom & Dad!


I am just loving the images and the variety of sentiments and phrases. Perfect for mom, dad, or both! But even better because you can use this set year-round by mixing up the stamps to create fun sentences that would work so well for many different occasions.

I stamped a collage-style birthday greeting in the center, added floral images around the corners, a little embossing powder, some distress ink, and pretty lavender doilies to give it that spring-season style.


Want to win this stamp set? You know you do! Precious Remembrance is giving a set away! Check out the details at the Precious Remembrance blog, see the new stamp set, and be inspired by the design team's projects. They are seriously gorgeous! What a great team!

Happy shopping!



5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with the variety in that one stamp set and your card proves how wonderful it is. Great design, colors, stamping techniques. So very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, Kim! I love how soft and pretty your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! What a pleasure to be joining the PR team along with you! I look forward to seeing more of your work. Your card today is so pretty! I love the soft colors and your sentimetn collage turned out great!

    ReplyDelete