Waltzingmouse Sneak Peek | A Good Egg

3.05.2013

Welcome to the sneak peeks of the new stamps arriving at Waltzingmouse! I always get so excited whenever there are new Waltzingmouse stamps. Claire adds that special touch to each set making them so easy to mix and match between sets. Even holiday sets work well as non-holiday sets and vice versa. Today's sneak peek is just one of those examples when a holiday set can work all year round...

...introducing, A Good Egg


Today's projects include two Easter-themed cards. Although this set would be so sweet to welcome a new baby into the world, for someone who has recently moved into a new home, or just for a bit of encouragement. Yes, Claire includes it all! Now isn't that why we all love a good Waltzingmouse stamp set? 


Starting with soft colors and a classic white doily, I've added pastel embossing over my images. I just love the touchability and texture of embossing. It adds just that extra something special.  


Now don't let this next card put you into shock (lol!). I know the colors are more vibrant than my first card above, but I couldn't help it - I love a wide range of color! 

I especially love that Claire has created cut files for this set that will also be available. Bless her heart since my left-handed-scissor-cutting-skills are seriously lacking. Eeek!


Thanks for stopping by today to see my preview projects showcasing A Good Egg. Don't forget to hop (pun intended) around to see more projects from the design team. And join us tomorrow as we reveal more previews of the newest stamp sets....you're going to love them!

Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Claire Brennan
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jennifer Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Akesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors on these lovely cards Kim! the soft pastels and the bold brights! We used the same papers on one of our cards (!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, the pastel one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Two great looks here - the shabby chic pastel and the second with the bright red. So many beautiful embellishments and gorgeous mix of patterned paper! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful Kim, I love the soft lacy feel to the first, and the pretty papers and warm colours on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contrasts with your cards, the soft delicate pastels and the bold vibrant colours on the second - goes to show just how versatile Claire's stamps are! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards; I like the bright colors on the 2nd. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both cards, but what you did with the netting: what a wonderful embellie!! Thanks for the great idea!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both...soft and bright!, tulle looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Llovely cards. Love the bright one a lot.

    ReplyDelete