Berry Sweet | Clear and Simple Stamps Party Hop

4.12.2013

Today, I have a party project idea for the Clear and Simple Stamps Party Hop. It's strawberry season here at home and if you ever buy strawberries, there's a pretty good chance they came from my hometown, the strawberry capital. 

I just love stopping by a local produce stand on my way home from work. Picking up a flat of fresh local strawberries. Oh my! It makes my mouth water just thinking about how fresh they taste!


For my party, I created some strawberry dirt cups. The kids just love 'em! A little chocolate pudding, a layer of oreo cookie crumble, and topped with a fresh strawberry. 

I decorated them using the circle die cuts from Clear and Simple Stamps, stamped them with red plaid, and added a berry sweet sentiment. 


To dress up the party, I folded paper doilies in half and hung them on cotton twine, and finished them with the Bow Trio dies cut from red cardstock.


To drink, cold strawberry milk in a mason jar. A little fabric and a paper straw is all it needs to make it festive. For some fun, I decorated bottles of bubbles using the Plaid stamp set. My trick for applying them to the bottles...score the cardstock first before adhering them onto the bottle. (I learned that the hard way.)


Oh...and I almost forgot!

I wanted to add a quick note about my photos. I recently purchased a new camera and I have been adjusting to the new settings. Definitely a new toy that I am so excited to learn. I need to thank the design team from Clear and Simple Stamps for all their photography advise behind the scenes. Those ladies are just the best!

Speaking of the girls...hop over to their blogs and check out their pretty parties!



5 comments:

  1. thank goodness I did cherries, lol! I love your strawberry party - the bows are your bunting are just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything. So festive and fun. Even adults would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first party hop!! Glad I joined in. I adore your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strawberry theme- we still have another 2 months or so until ours are ripe. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete