Burlap & Bows | Gift Packaging

4.10.2013

Oh, packaging! How I love dressing you up! This week, the Clear and Simple Stamps design team is reviewing the latest release and today it's all about packaging. 


Using the new Burlap Bags and Bow Trio Dies, I could just squeal with delight over how much I am loving these. I started this project inspired by the natural burlap fibers. I wanted to create a gift set that felt soothing, calm and had natural elements. Lavender seems like the perfect fit.


The Bow Trio die is just amazing! It creates a perfect bow with just one single cut. Yes, that's just one piece of paper. Talk about a smart idea!

The clear pillow box has been filled with scented lavender. I just loved the scent that filled my craft room as I made this set.


Dressing up an ordinary bottle of hand soap makes this gift extra special, especially when put on display near the sink. I used the "soap" stamp from Au Naturel and the Mini Label Tags die to dress up the bottle.


The burlap bags are new in the shop too and the quality is amazing. Simply decorated with layers of ribbon, twine, and lace trimming. So easy to do, but makes a big statement.

So glad you stopped by today! Be sure to visit the other designers to see their pretty packaging projects (how's that for a tongue twister?): Elena | Lori | Clear and Simple Stamps Blog


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty gift set Kim! Those burlap bags are darling and I just love the way you dressed up the bottle!

    ReplyDelete