My Faves from Clear and Simple Stamps

4.29.2013

Today I am joining the Clear and Simple Stamps (CSS) design team as we share projects using our most favorite CSS products. To narrow down my favorites (yes, it was a tough decision), I thought about the products that would work year-round and I could use for multiple occasions. 


I just knew I couldn't live without All Occasions 1, Hearts Plus, and Well Preserved Jars. My faves! 

Of course, classic black ink and cotton twine are used on nearly all of my projects. I am so glad CSS has my favorite essentials all in one place. 


For my project today, this card is perfect for so many occasions. I love keeping these types of projects on hand to use for that last-minute quick gift. Be it a birthday gift, thoughtful note, or just to say thank you, the variety of sentiments in All Occasions 1 make it my go-to stamp set. 


And who can resist a charming mason jar? I've been crushing on adorable mason jars for many, many years. I love keeping them around the house full of little trinkets or in my craft room full of buttons. It's no wonder I love to stamp mason jars on so many of my creations!


This little gable box sure wasn't going to miss the chance to be on my favorites list! Party Favor 5 is my fav-or-ite die from CSS. I adore the small size, the fun shape, and even the way it opens up on the top. After all, opening a package is half the fun! 

The rest of the design team is sharing their CSS faves too! Be sure to visit their blogs to see their picks...


So glad you stopped by!


Stamps
Dies
Cardstock
Ink
Embellishments






4 comments:

  1. how swoony-cute is that card? the notebook paper, the doily detail, the soft pinks - I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore that little gable box. So so cute. It IS a must-have for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do wonderful things with those adorable jars. I love the soft pink you've used and the lined notebook paper. Great combination!

    ReplyDelete