New Waltzingmouse Stamps | Day 2 Preview

4.17.2013

Are you ready for another sneak preview of the new stamps coming to Waltzingmouse? I know I was so excited when these new sets arrived at my front door. They are packed full with classic fonts in the subway art style. I just know you're going to love them!


Three new sets will be available for sale on April 18: My Kind of Guy, Nordic Baby, and previewing today...Man of the Hour.

Now let me just tell you that the sentiments and quotes in the set are absolutely heartwarming. Like the quote used on my card today. How can it be any sweeter? When I first read it, my eyes may or may not have watered up (but only just a little).


Since this card was created for the best-dad-ever, I stuck with classic neutral tones to keep the focus on the quote in the center of my card. I really wanted it to be noticed, since the quote is so true. For added detail, I included flourishes on the upper and lower corners. After all, dads need those fancy details too!

Ready to see more? Have a look at design team blogs below for more previews of Man of the Hour. And join us tomorrow at the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog as we celebrate the new release with a little blog waltz party. There will be prizes and everyone is invited to join!


Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Claire Brennan
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jennifer Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Akesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker

9 comments:

  1. That quote is so nice and I love how you've showcased it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kim and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love what you created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you added the flourishes as a frame for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this may be my favourite sentiment in the set! I love your card - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamping and the background paper on this.

    ReplyDelete