Nordic Baby | New Stamps At Waltzingmouse

4.16.2013

So you know how I just adore using ribbon on my cards, right? Well I thought the newest stamp set at Waltzingmouse was another perfect excuse to pile on the ribbon. Today, the design team is sharing the new stamp set that will be available in just a few days. It's a follow up to the popular nordic patterns.

Intoducing, Nordic Baby!


This small set is packed with charming nordic-style images for baby. Small, sweet, and perfectly delicate. Yes, I am in love with this set! 

Here I've stamped a custom pattern using the large circle shaped background stamps, then outlining the edges using the smallest size circle. I think it gives it the appearance of a soft, lace trim.


For the focal point, I created a faux embroidery hoop to stamp a welcoming sentiment for baby. I just love the mix of fonts that replicate the look of embroidery stitching. Especially since I don't get much opportunity to cross-stitch. Hey, I should find time to cross-stitch soon (adding to my to-do list).

Join the rest of the design team below to see their preview creations of Nordic Baby. And be sure to follow the Waltzingmouse Blog for all the details of the newest stamps being released this month.


Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Claire Brennan
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jennifer Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Akesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker

12 comments:

  1. Your pattern building is perfect! I don't need to make any baby cards right now, but I may have to get this set just for the circle motifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors you used on this Kim - with the wooden frame and pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soft and lovely Kim! And yes the bow was perfect here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a sweet background you made with the stamp. It does look like lace! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colour combo - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So charming and beautiful Kim! Love the patterns you created with the soft colors and wonderful "hoop" frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet baby card--I like your faux embroidery hoop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! I love how you used the medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card! Beautiful and soft colours.

    ReplyDelete