Waltzingmouse Release Day Blog Waltz

4.18.2013

Welcome to the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz party! Today all the new stamp sets we've been previewing over the last few days are finally available in the shop. You can now see the full reveal of My Kind of Guy, Man of the Hour, and Nordic Baby over at the Waltzingmouse blog.

To celebrate, we invite you to hop along the design team blogs and comment along the way. Claire is giving away a stamp set of choice to those who participate. 

So let's get started...

You should have arrived on my blog from Karin's blog. If not, you can start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing!


My card today features the new stamp, My Kind of Guy. Since this stamp set is primarily masculine, I decided to add a feminine twist to show the versatility of this set. Because Claire is so clever, she created each sentiment to be a separate stamp. That way you can mix and match to create something unique. 

I also used the lace border for the top of my card and the pretty brogue-style frame. Both images are easily going to be used over and over again at my house. Secretly? They might be my favorite images from this release. But shh...don't tell the other stamps.


I am so happy you stopped by my blog today. Please leave a comment below, then continue on the Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz party to see more projects from the design team.

Your next stop on the hop is Renee Lynch!


11 comments:

  1. A lovely mix of the new stamps on this Kim - what wonderful colors - love the wings on the button and the pretty doily piece on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This goes to show just how versatile these stamps are - a beautifully feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the brogue pattern on a girly card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this set in pink! So different and so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! This is my favourite set too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you showed a stamp from the guy's set can be used on a girly card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet--love how you used these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the bits of doily in the frame and the great seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peachy Keen. Couldn't resist. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card...I love how you used a little bit of the doily on the top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they could be my favorites, too. Your pretty card show how versatile they can be.

    ReplyDelete