Well, I Do Declare! | Precious Remembrance Stamps

4.23.2013

Hello! I am blogging over at the Precious Remembrance Stamps blog today, sharing a card using the new Mom & Dad stamp set. 

Now based on the title of this blog post, you can tell I had Scarlett O'Hara on my mind. After choosing this color theme for my card, I can only see Scarlett's velvet green dress she made from the curtains on her windows. Can I get a "fiddle dee dee!" out there? 


Actually, the real reason I chose green for my card is because it's my mom's favorite color. I used a little pop of turquoise ink and peach colored flowers to break the monotony. But my favorite part? The contrasting color of the white paper doilies against the green. Ooh, I love it!


The collage-style stamping all came from the Mom & Dad set. Such a great set that can be used year-round for birthdays, anniversaries, or just to send a little love.

For more ideas using stamps from the Precious Remembrance family, follow their blog to see daily inspiration.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Well frankly my dear, this is fabulous! Couldn't resist that Kim! Seriously though this is delicate and so sweet. I really like the way you've used the doilies, must remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a pretty shade of green it is, Kim! Love that you've added the teal and aqua ink...subtle and lovely color combo! I'm sure your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete