A Star is Born

5.28.2013

I'm back with a second project for the day. If you are here to see the Waltzingmouse release previews, please scroll down or click here to be taken there directly.

Today I am blogging over at the Precious Remembrance blog with a "Tuesday Ideas" feature. Using the newest Little One stamp set and combined with the Calendar stamp set, I've created a personal card for baby. 


I know of a little one who will be born in June. Since I don’t know the exact date, I thought it would be nice to stamp the addition of the date on the calendar once she is born. That way it will make a great souvenir to save in baby’s scrapbook. I added the month of June to the top of the calendar and a row of little pink hearts. To fill the space below the calendar, I added rows of dashed lines.

I added the adorable bear image from Little One and a sentiment to announce “a star is born.” Of course, adding white trim and a delicate paper doily make it perfect for such a tiny sweet baby.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! So glad you stopped by.


3 comments: